//ESPLANADE™: ADVANCING WEED CONTROL
Developed specifically for the IVM market, Esplanade is advancing weed control:
• Its mode of action provides superior efficacy even on hard-to-control grassy and resistant broadleaf weeds.
• Delivers long-term residual control you can trust, which means greater productivity and fewer treatments.
• Very low use rate delivers value for you, your customers and the environment.
At Bayer, we’re all about innovative solutions and advanced technology. We stand behind our customers. After all, our job is to help you do yours.
Esplanade delivers user benefits to help you do your job every day. It requires minimal personal protection equipment. Esplanade is also easy to transport, mix and apply.
• Convenient packaging – treats 2.7 Ha
• Odourless pormulation minimizes public concern
• Non-staining to surfaces without leaving residue behind
• Esplanade is a Cellulose Biosynthesis Inhibitor (CBI)
• The most active CBI discovered to date
• A mode of action to use in resistance management programs
• Controls tough resistant weed species like kochia, marestail, and Russian thistle
// BROAD-SPECTRUM EFFICACY
Esplanade delivers broad-spectrum control even on hard-to-control grassy and resistant broadleaf weeds.
Unsurpassed Long-Lasting Control
Esplanade provides long-lasting residual control. Its long-lasting pre-emergent performance includes:
• High & low rainfall environments
• Bareground applications
• Excellent tank-mix partner
• Controls tough resistant weeds
Esplanade outperforms competitors in long-term bare ground studies.