All approved Bayer CropScience Inc. (Bayer) agents, as appointed by Bayer, to supply Eligible Products (as described below) during the Promotional Period (as described below).
All golf courses and sod farms in Canada that purchase Eligible Products from approved Agents during the Promotional Period) are eligible to receive an off-invoice rebate (as set forth below) in accordance with this Program. The off-invoice rebate will be provided to the golf course or sod farm, by the approved and appointed agent and reimbursed to the agent by Bayer in accordance with the time frame listed below.
Bayer’s Dedicate™ Stressgard (2x5L)
Promotional Period: August 13, 2020 – November 13, 2020
- Bayer approved Agents must supply Bayer with hard copy invoices of Eligible Product purchases made by golf courses and sod farms by the dates as indicated below to be eligible for re-imbursement under this Program.
- To be eligible, Eligible Participants in the Program must purchase Eligible Products, namely: Bayer’s Dedicate Stressgard from approved agents appointed by Bayer during the Promotional Period.
- All sales are final. No returns shall be accepted for purchases of Eligible Products during this Program.
Each purchase of Eligible Product(s) will conclusively determine the Program rebate available for that purchase. Eligible Products purchased at various or different intervals during the Promotional Period may not be combined in any manner whatsoever for the purposes of seeking higher rebates or other benefits available under the Program.
- The Program is subject to product availability
- The Program begins August 13, 2020 ends, November 13, 2020
- Bayer’s interpretation of the Program is final.